Tuesday, June 24, 2008

House painting

MAN! I just finished paint the whole apartment with 2 bros in law and me wife. WOA! It's damn tiring. we had decided to change the house to apple white instead of peach and canddle light yellow for rooms.
1200sqfeet need 3 days to complete. I am the roller painter. As usual people will say i got the most easiest job of all. I say, it too is very tiring job. U need to press on roller. And u need to make sure they are even.... Luckily, i manage to do it...it's now SUI SUI....hahahaha.
Though at first was thinking of hiring some contractor to do the paint job...but in the end...i just want to save some money and to do it myself.
And i dun regret.... looking at ur finished job at the end of the day sure satisfied urself greatly. i feel proud of myself, my bros in law n me wife. HAHAHA! Yatta!

No comments: