Thursday, September 4, 2008

Racist ...

Been following the news of The Datuk "Ahmad" at bukit bendera...
He is the Ketua Umno a representative at the area. He is been missile targeted by the Gerakan and MCA for the speech he made during the Permatang Pauh small election. "Chinese are merely PENDATANG"...THEY dun deserves the same rights as Malay...
Haunted by everyone after the official apologized statement made by the Deputy Prime Minister nation wide...finally MalaysiaKini manage to found him....
Statement made after caught..."I will not opologize...I did nothing wrong...I am not racious...I have Chinese and Indian friends since young...." "I did not run away...just the media can't find me...."
Furious to see we had people's leader with this kind of quality...It's just like i kill someone then hold a press and said i m no murderer/killer...
Went to British Immigration website.... The first statement i see....

While you are living in the United Kingdom, you have the right to:

  • be treated fairly and lawfully regardless of your race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation or any disability; and
  • practise your own religion, and you are expected to show respect for people of other faiths
Pick from....http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/rightsandresponsibilities/

Since 1957...so many years we'd declared independence...and yet Chinese like myself who is born here, raise here, and now working plus contributing my share thru TAX here still being regards as "PENDATANG"....???? This is dissapointing...

I believe if we were to become advance like UK the first thing to do...UNITY...is crucial.

Fair treatment must be uphold...!

No comments: