Saturday, January 24, 2009

Leipzig Germany

Haha... finally i am going to Europe!
I will be on my way to Germany right after Chinese New Year. Can't wait and yet felt a little bit heavy to leave my lovely wife and and baby girl.
Will be there for bout at least 3.5 to 8 weeks, plan to go a little bit Europe tour. If time allow i think i will go Paris, Czech, Berlin, Munich, and maybe Venice...hahaha....felt like going on tour than to work.
Actually i m on a mission to Germany to learn a new process for my newly joined company - Q-cells.
Wish me luck!
And to all who read this if u have any suggestion on trips just message me, Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm from Q-cells too. I was in Leipzig end of last year. If you don't mind I can share my experience with you. Cheers. I am going again after CNY, may be on same flight? :)HH.Chong

Anonymous said...

Great to know you guys working in Q-cells. It is one of my favorite company I would like to work for. Enjoy life always.Jc

xyyz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xyyz said...

Hey there, I am a fresh grad in electronics and I dont mean to be rude but after reading about your working life in Q-cell really interested in your company. I noticed that there's an openning for manufacturing engineer and I already applied for it, hope to join in the team one day. Just wanna check that whether you got your offer tru jobstreet as well?? Is it hard to get in your company? Hope learn more about Q-cell from you :D

BTW awesome SD gundum pic you have there on your main page. I bet you got it from super robot war! I got hook on this game for sometime until my PS2 spoiled, haha. Nice Knowing you :D