Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally it came....pity, lost, hope, anticipation and BEST wishes!


Finally, the news came after some long waits.

A dear fren is moving on. To her dream country. I felt lost...lost of a dear fren. It's been 8 long years we'd known each other. It's a pity we can't see each others so often anymore, share the laughters, the ke po chi on all funny incidents in our work life and the most i treasure...work experience. She is my mentor. It's been my priviledge to learn so much from her.

I hope she find her dream land as she anticipated and i pray she will be happily ever after there. It's not that she is not happy here...it's just i wish she will be even happier there.
I dun beleieve in frenship when it comes to man and woman...but she changes my mind. Yeah! There is PURE frenship in man and woman.

Hmm...mayb it's not a bad idea to follow her footsteps...so far she is doing well....mayb i should really think about this...migrate to another country for better life security....
To be frankly...MAlaysia is only good when u r super rich...for an average engineer like me...i had been struggling...and it's becoming worst by the years that went by...kns...

No comments: