Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic 08/08/08

I went home sharp sharp 515 just to get prepare to watch China's first OLYMPIC. Much was anticipated....I was wondering how will it touch me, makes me feel PROUD. Though i am not a China's citizen, but in some way we are connected coz i m chinese ma...
The opening hour finally came, the first scene....count down by drum that lights up...that is very intesting! I was amazed for how well they manage to sychronize and perform so well...especially the final ten seconds.
However, after this scene....the next is not as amaze... I rather fell asleep while waiting for the country parade and the final light up event. It's bored..... I felt disspointed.
I was hoping something like shoot to fire up thing like the previous olympic...haha...it did not happen...
It merely raise a man and flew around the stadium and then light up...! Aiya...we saw this every chienese fighting movie ma....
Till today...i receives a mail from a friend....it stated the ceremony doesn't look nice due to the life telecast skill that are not skilled enough...
More on http://club.comment.2008.sohu.com/t10000089242.html
After reading thru....yeah...visual effects is very important. What is pity it's just that i can't join them on that day...hehehehe...they are doing well...just not presented well....


No comments: