Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are u good with ur parents?

I m not good with my parents.... it all started way back to i am still very young like 2 yrs old. I was the first "boy" child in the family. So, when i was born, my grandma and my great grandma insisted i stay with them. And as we all know....older generation at the 70th is very strict toward daughter in law.... So , my mum left me and went to KL to stay with my father (which is working at KL). I was left there together with 2 little cousins. It was till i m around 2 yrs old, when they came for a visit, n i dun react to them, then they felt the seriousness, so they forcefully took me back to KL. I m still to young to differentiate, n of cause i cried like hell everyday. Since then i m not really close to them. As u can see, they are like stranger that take away my "substitute" mum - my grandma.

My parents are very strict to me... they somehow treat my sis differently. After my experience, they never give chance to leave my sis at kampung. So, somehow they r more close to her than me. Plus i m more "Pan Nik" gua.... I dun say YES or OK easily, u need to reasons with me. And as usual some parents dun like that. They like the one who obey no matter what.

Apart from giving me support on living and my education, i dun really see "love" in the picture. I try to be friendly and close to them but it just seem to be failing on every attempts. None the less i will still care for them coz they r the one bring me to this world. Without them i would not have the chance of having a good wife, a beutifull daughther and a good job. But sometimes i just feel that i am "lonely" and deserted.

Today, i m once again let down by just a mere request i needed. Haven't asked for any favour since i came out to work... I needed a guarantor to sign on my housing loan. What i get: " I am BUSY!" from a mum...

Try imagine my broken heart....."Plus, today is my birthday"


Anyway i m a parent today... Always reminded myself do not ever repeat the mistake. I will love my daughter the way i "hope to be love". I will always listen to what she wants... and i sure will make sure my house is her sanctuary no matter what difficulty or fault she faced.

No comments: