Monday, March 10, 2008

Gundam00 - episode22














Exia - TransArm System
Finally, Exia fight back! For the past few episodes, Exia had shown some "let down" scene of not capable enough to save himself, suppress by the new UN copy cat powered Gundam. I had been waiting since for the "true" Exia return. It proves me right when it turn "RED" and become "TransArm" even more "geng" monster.
After watching the so exciting episode 22, again i gain some new idea of life. Always have a back up plan. No matter how perfect it looks...we ought to always plan for the worst and back up, bcoz there are really no "perfect" in the real world. All rules, inventions, ideas, creations, are meant to be broken. Or else we human may never had evolved till today. New ideas, new rule, new creations are be made everyday, in facts there should be newly things created everyday to advance. "Veda" is clever enough to have back up plan to prevent people from hacking it.
Once again, Japanese anime is really making my day brighter everyday. I am so in love with it! HA!
Hmm! Forgot to mention my brothers in law just present me Gundam Unicorn (The white Gundam that can transform into RED one) for my Bday this week. So happy! Been longing for it since 2007 when Bandai first announced. Now, comes another problem....when i should finish it? I merely started the one "HiNu" Gundam they presented me last year.... and i still have 1 EXS (The Blue one - it too can be transform into a battle ship) not even open box yet....Woa!!!!! Time...i need more time!!!!!

No comments: