Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What irritate me recently...n i seldom get irritated!!


Ha, suddenly i wish to voice out the topic. What irritate me the most, recently....
This few weeks i always heard this particular sentence that make me very frustrated. "ha! i already told u...u see u see....(this and that)...."
I think it's not clearly explained...let me rephrase....
Do u ever had an instance when u met some problem in live or work. U might be one of a team or just urself... U try to solve the problem... then finally after some hard work, u found the solutions, someone will just came up to u and say:" Nah...i already told u this is the problem... u see u see...!" If he really meant what he said then is fine...but the problem is this person always turn out the statement at the very last moment and speak very very loud so that people will notice him. And due to his position u can't deny him. U had to keep quiet! U are force to be quiet!
That's why it make me furious...! Anyway i always told myself to increase my EQ, so that i dun "hurt" myself by being angry... (I dun mean really hurting my self; instead i meant being angry that kill millions of cells in the body...haha!)
I really wonder is it so important people had to stay brilliant or clever all the time? One cannot admit he is not complete and need to improve? Even u are at a very high position...is it so difficult just to admit u dun know and need to be "told". Does ur pride drop when u don't know how to answer?

No comments: