Sunday, March 9, 2008

Election 2008


I had never been interested into politics....i always thought that we can't change the government. And how wrong was me....! 2008 election had taught me one thing. We are democratic country. If we want a change, we can! BN suffer a great lost by loosing the majority of 2/3 hence the power to "block the sky with one hand" (an old saying in Cantonese).
I am from Wangsa Maju. The thing that amazed me is on the 8th of March 2008. I woke up 9am and proceed to the polling school. SMK Danau Kota. The moment i reached there, i was feeling "down" coz my picked party booth was not as crowded as the BN one. There are a lots of "Aunties and Uncles" at their booth. What i see are merely a few Malay friends at the PKR booth.
My whole family are voting BN. I am the only one voting for a change. Had been visiting "weechookeong" blog spot and "MalaysiaKini". I made up my mind, he is to be trusted. I will vote for him despite my mum threatening me that PKR is up to no good. Chinese will be ignored! Without MCA, we will be doom! Even though i missed out the chance to attend the ceramah given by YB Wee, but i manage to catch all his ideas on the net. My parents do not have this privilege. They do not know how to use Internet.
Without disappointment, he WON! Happy for him.
Today, after visiting MalaysiaKini on the net, i am even more convince that i am right at making my own choice to vote for the opposition. I am happy to know that PKR’s de facto Anwar Ibrahim has a meeting with all his winning YB and instructed that the new rules of getting down to work. 1) No new cars! 2) No new renovations! and all currently using vehicle must be surrender back with no cheap sale! This is the kind of "Start" that i like! He had also reminded that "People" is the boss, "People" must be serve as good and as satisfied. I'd never heard this kind of statement before. I would not denied that the statement excited me a lot. More at http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/79535

No comments: